Views

STAY weeK - SKZ introducing SKZ

 



STAY weeK Members Introduction with English translation 


1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Lee Minho/lee chef/cooking, exercise, dance/using snow app... lol/cooking, snow... -by I.N

2. LeeKnow is my ___
: LeeKnow is my soulmate. he is my movie buddy -by Han

3. LeeKnow TMI that only I knows
: I sent you I love you on kakaotalk. I contacted two times -by Changbin

4. What do I call LeeKnow?
: lee know hyung <3 -by Felix

5. how would you describe lee know with emoticons?
: *jureumi holding a knife and meat* cooking jureumi~ -by Hyunjin

6. When does LeeKnow look the cutest?
: when he is being excited alone -by Seungmin

7. My way to let LeeKnow go when he is upset
: leave him alone or apologize -by I.N

8. conversation you had with lee know
: sous vide chicken breast -by Bang Chan




1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: bang chan/kangaroo/exercise/to work/leader, shoulders -by Seungmin

2. If you could express bang chan with emoticons
: (Drawing) -by Felix

3. What is you way to make bang chan laugh?
: make a ridiculous joke or show a funny video -by Han

4. How did you save bang chan contact name in kakao talk?
: SKZ Channie hyung -by Seungmin

5. When does bang chan look the best?
: when he makes/does a track he looks the best -by Hyunjin

6. What does bang chan call me?
: Lee Know hyung (when doing aegyo) -by Lee Know

7. What is bang chan doing right now?
: we are writing together -by Changbin

8. bang chan hyung is my ___
: a very cool hyung that is orange right now -by I.N




1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
:Hwang Hyunjin. hwang. drawing, eating well the food i cook. watermelon (he eats is so well in the dorm) -by Lee Know

2. Hyunjin is my ___
: driving force -by Bang Chan

3. Stray Kids' song lyrics that goes well with hyunjin
: reaching towards the limits of the sky (lyrics from TOP) -by Lee Know

4. If you could express Hyunjin as emoticons
: *tree* -by Han

5. What I want to do with Hyunjin?
: Drawing -by Changbin

6. what Hyunjin says often?
: "that's true" (in a cute way) it is cute. -by Felix

7. what does Hyunjin always do in the dorm?
: drawing, drama -by Seungmin

8. Something you talked with Hyunjin in the phone recently
: I.N: hyung
Hyunjin: i dont want.
I.N: right  -by I.N




1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Seo Changbin/bin/exercise/looking fierce/principles -by Bang Chan

2. Your favorite about changbin
: massage (Shoulder Massage) <3 -by Felix

3. What do you like to say to Changbin?
: I want to learn how to act cute (aegyo) -by I.N

4. How would you express changbin as emoticon?
: *drawing* -by Bang Chan

5. what do Changbin and I have in common?
: we are serious when we talk about music -by Seungmin

6. Changbin is my ___
: is my 1/3, because he is a dwaekki and dwaekki is 1/3 rabbit -by Lee Know

7. What is something you are grateful for changbin?
: changbin complimented me in a song I worked with and said he liked it -by Han

8. What do you want from changbin?
: last time i think he grilled meat. my meat too pls... -by Hyunjin



1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Han Jisung/quokka/reading comics/making great songs/rap, vocal, production, c...cute(?) -by Hyunjin

2. Han is my ___
: Air purifier. purifies my stress -by Changbin

3. What you want to learn from Han?
: good at making songs! -by Felix

4. Describe Han with 8 Syllable 
: all rounder but weird -by I.N

5. Express Han with emoticons
: *drawing* -by Lee Know

6. What do you want to say to Han?
: lLt us do music together for long. It is nice to workout too ^_^ -by Seungmin

7. Nickname that only you call Han
: Hans/J.One/Peter -by Bang Chan

8. Han's TMI that only you know
: Han is cleaner than you think, and a child who loves sashimi -by Hyunjin





1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Yongbok/lucky dragon/baking/dance, rap -by Changbin

2. Felix is my ___
: an angel who makes birthdays touching -by Seungmin

3. Stray Kids's song lyrics that goes well with Felix
: 5 star Michelin -by Hyunjin

4. What did change in Felix recently?
: body -by Bang Chan

5. If you could give Felix a modifier?
: "pure crystalline" -by Han

6. What do you want to do with Felix?
: let's travel to space, andromeda -by Lee Know

7. Own way to make Felix laugh
: he smiles whenever he see me -by Changbin

8. If you could express felix with emoticons
: *drawing* -by I.N





1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Kim Seungmin/puppy/waiting(?)/so good at singing/vocal king! -by Han

2. Seungmin is then best when ___
: when he jokes around he is the best -by Felix

3. when is seungmin the happiest?
: when he sing and play with jisung! -by Han

4. what is common between seungmin and I?
: We do dekira together ^^ -by Lee Know

5. If you could express seungmin through emoticon
: *drawing* -by Changbin

6. Seungmin is my ___
: gagman (comedian) (lately he is my laugh button, his gag is good kkk) -by Hyunjin

7. How do you save Seungmin's contact in kakaotalk?
: Seungminie Hyung -by I.N

8. If you would pick one of seungmin's strengths
: Brushes teeth often -by Bang Chan




1. name/nickname/hobby/specialty/in charge of
: Jeongin/baby bread/exercise/fashion/maknae <3 -by Felix

2. If you pick one of I.N's charms?
: deadly maknae eye smile?! -by Han

3. I.N's recent big message in kakaotalk?
: What Why kkkkkkkkk -by Changbin

4. Nickname that only you call I.N
: Oi~ Aiyen~ -by Lee Know

5. If you could express I.N with emoticons
: *drawing* -by Seungmin

6. I.N's TMI that only you knows
: I.N is my partner eating jajangmyeon -by Bang Chan

7. I.N is my ___
: body pillow -by Felix

8. Something you want to try with I.N
: Travel!!!! go shopping together, buy delicious food for you from good restaurants -by Hyunjin


Thank you
Have a great day and sweet dreams
Reporter HyunJinius 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL