Views

Changbin's Bubble update

 


Changbin's Bubble message

have you been making sure to eat well? I miss youㅜㅜ y/n

don't go around dressed in thin clothes just because it got warm make sure to wear a coat!!

my mood was kind of oinkhop-oinkhop yesterday because of the rain but it was fully spring weather today haha

it was warm so I just wore a tee and a zip-up but got hit (with the cold) after the sun set

so listen to what dwaekki says!

Credits: skzinbbl on Twitter



[Proud Changbin after watching STAYs excitement]


Song recommendation 


Get Cool~

HyunJinius

4 comments:

  1. I just deleted Bubble cuz I was angry at well .....the app creators. Hope they are resting well and having enough time with Hyunjin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that they are still interacting with us even with all the problems going on:( I hope this situation gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than Hyunjin, are Stray Kids still at the dorm I and wondering...
    I am guessing Hyunjin would be at home :(
    I miss him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Hyunjin is also at JYP, practicing and trying to improve more. Dancing makes him happy anyway

    ReplyDelete

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL