Views

Some moments of #LoveSTAY SKZ-X Fanmeeting

 Stray Kids' 1st #LoveSTAY SKZ-X was a online fanmeeting where fans need to purchase tickets to watch them. Some STAYs were blocked for streaming on a different sites. So, STAYs, let's not be a trouble to them. Some STAYs said they'll upload on Gdrive. If I get I'll share them with you.


1st #LoveSTAY SKZ-X set list

  • Spread my wings
  • Voices
  • TOP
  • X:O Game
  • Blind Fold Walking game
  • Back Door Blindfolded ver.
  • Guess the song
  • Members quiz
  • STAY's choice quiz
  • "Get Cool" part switch ver.
  • Boxer
  • You can STAY
  • Video Ment
  • Pacemaker
  • Ending ment
  • God's Menu SKZOO ver.

  • Spread my Wings here










  • X:O Game
Seungmin to LeeKnow: "Every Monday I go to Dekira, but I don't really like going with Seungmin"
LeeKnow picked "❌"
LeeKnow: It's okay! I can do it, I can do. it's a broadcast :)

Chan to I.N: "You know how much you work out, you can't grow your shoulders as wide as Seungmin's, right?"
I.N: calls "Father"


Jeongin: "my shoulders can never be broad as Seungmin hyung's shoulders"
Seungmin: 

Seungmin to Hyunjin: "I want to MC on MuCore forever" (Hyunjin is supposed to put an ❌ to succeed)

Felix: If I were you, we would've failed!
Changbin: This is MBC right? This is only a game so please don't misunderstand!
LeeKnow: STAYs who are watching this, you can't leak this
Hyunjin: I need to success for STAY but if I throw MuCore aside STAY will be disappointed! then what should I do? I... this is.. "❌"
Changbin: doing it forever is quite too long



Hyunjin to Seungmin: "To be honest, I really hate going to Kiss the Radio (DeKiRa) every monday"
Hyunjin: Seungmin-ah, what was that earlier about MuCore?
I.N: he's gonna be in trouble x3
Seungmin: this is all because of Yongbok
Hyunjin: there's DeKiRa every monday, right?
Seungmin: yeah
LeeKnow: hey!! DeKiRa isn't something you can mess with!
I.N: it can't be!
Hyunjin: "To be honest, I really hate going to dekira every monday"
Seungmin: ...
Hyunjin: (realized he said it wrong bc wanted to take revenge)
Seungmin: x!! x!!!
Hyunjin: ah really!! I must be a fool!!!


Han to Changbin: “honestly you hate the tracks that JYP gives us when we’re producing?” 



  • Blind Fold Walking game here





Back Door Blindfolded ver. here




Guess the song



"Get Cool" part switch ver. here

LeeKnow got Changbin's part and he throws a tantrum


Seungmin got LeeKnow's part

LeeKnow: "Smile, smile, smile"


Boxer here




You can STAY here



Pacemaker here





God's Menu SKZOO ver. click here













Full video is here

Extras





I hope you guys liked these! which is your favorite moment?

And have a great day and sweet dreams :)

HyunJinius ❤

3 comments:

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL