Views

Hyunjin finally posted on Instagram and Stray Kids wishes for STAY Day



After 5 months, Hyunjin finally posted his pictures on Instagram

He captioned the post as "#Lovestay"




Stray Kids Bubble wishes

I.N's wishes

🦊: happy birthday!!!
🦊: have a really really
🦊: realllyyyyyy
🦊: happy day today
🦊: and just see good things
🦊: and let's eat lots of good food hahaha
🦊: STAY have two birthdays
🦊: our STAY are really lucky hahahaha
🦊: and STAY are still just 3 years old
🦊: so you have a bright future ahead of you
🦊: stay need to keep being our stay hahaha
🦊: let's see each other for a long time
🦊: for sure
🦊: sleep well and have a happy day💕
🦊: y/n bye!


LeeKnow's wishes

"Happy Birthday STAY"

🐱: it’s august now
🐱: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
🐱: I hope you had a good july
🐱: oh it’s your birthday
🐱: happy birthdayyyy
🐱: you probably thought I’d congratulate you right away at 12am
🐱: but I waited 60 seconds before doing it


Seungmin's wishes

🐶: happy birthday STAY!!!!


Felix' wishes

🐥: my lovely y/n, big happy birthday as a STAY~!❤❤❤ I'm really happy you've stayed by my and SKZ's sides. sincerely thanks to y/n I'm able to work hard and find another reason to live. I want to be the happiness by your side, y/n. I want to look after you and give you healing just as much as you made me happy~ you being with me and skz has such a big influence on us, thanks to y/n we can't help but be happy. we're a family. let's keep making more memories as time goes on and be happy. y/n I love you 🥰❤


Hyunjin's wishes

🥟: y/n, happy birthday❣️

Thank you for always trying to make me happy by saying beautiful words. I wanna love and cherish you more, I hope you can be even happier today. Thank you and congratulations, let’s keep seeing each other for a long time❣️


Bang Chan's wishes

🐺: Happy Birthday


Han's wishes

🐿: STAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Thank you always for being by our side for 3 years like this

Since it's birthday today eat lots of delicious food!!

Always be happy and really have fun today and do all the things you want to do~~~please take care of us well from now on too and be with us for a long long time that we can congratulate even till STAY's 70th birthday!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you!!!!!


Singing happy birthday song***




"Don't sleep late because it's your birthday, wake up early tomorrow and spend your day happily, happy birthday and sleep well today, dream pretty dreams, if you can it's better to dream about me, I love you"



Changbin's wishes

🐷🐰: ahh I was gonna text at 12am ㅜㅜ
🐷🐰: I sincerely wish you a happy birthday
🐷🐰: aren't you happy that your birthday is in the same month as mine?
🐷🐰: I thought it was exactly 12 o'clock
🐷🐰: I was talking about the song with 3racha
🐷🐰: man with principles, always to be a STAY!!


Thank you

Happy STAY day

Reporter HyunJinius 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL