Views

Chan might be flying

 


After Stray Kids' Kingdom performance, A STAY (@Ieeknow) has posted a edit. It caught the Deadpool's star Ryan Reynold and he showed a lovely response towards it. Thank you Ieeknow for making these miracle happen.


here is the video






Stray Kids posted their response on their Instagram story too

IU's response
"The harmony from the beginning to end was beautiful 👍👍🌹
You have the watch the full version 😠😠😠👇👇"

Stray Kids response
"Woah... I really like this song by sunbaenim, so it was such an honour to be able to sing it like this, thank you! 😀🤍"




Bang Chan on Bubble:
me: maybe he's not Bang Chan anymore


Chris Reynolds another bubble update



Trans by seungdduk

"Ever since I was little, green lantern Deadpool etc. I watched all the movies Ryan Reynolds was in. I've watched all of his recent content too and gained lots of inspiration from it. he's my role model, and I couldn't sleep bc he saw our stage and even left a tweet."


Wait for Chris Reynolds room on Sunday.


God's Ddu-du Ddu-du



Thank you

Reporter HyunJinius 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL