Views

Chan's Room Ep95

 


Chan went Live after 13 days. In this episode, Changbin was the special guest and Changbin produced a song on spot with Fan featuring guide.

It was quite emotional for Soft STAYs. As they were meeting Chan and Changbin on live together. Also, they were wearing Hyunjin's bracelet, which makes STAYs to miss Hyunjin more.



Stray Kids Changbin '창빈 없인 못 살아' 'I Can't Live Without Seo Changbin' ft. Bang Chan

Composition: Bang Chan
Lyrics: Seo Changbin
Vocals: Bang Chan, Seo Changbin
Narration & Adlibs: Seo Changbin


English Translation

I Cannot Live Without Seo Changbin ft. Bang Chan

(Narration) 
Ah... 
What should I eat today? 
If I eat at night, I.N will whine 
I need to eat tasty lunch as soon as possible 
Salad for dinner 
I need to eat soon 
What should I order? 
No, I need to choose what I want to order with principles 
Yuh  

In a dark world, without Seo Changbin, what is the fun of living? 
l'll be broken 
Even if I don't see him for a while, the principles in my life will disappear 
I'm slowly falling into Changbin's charms 
Even his flaws are attractive 
What do we do with this Dwaekki?  
What do you mean, "what do we do" 
I love you Dwaekki-ya 
You're all I need 


Translation credits: filmhwang on Twitter


Stray Kids Changbin '창빈 없인 못 살아' 'I Can't Live Without Seo Changbin' ft. Bang Chan


Chan's Bubble message after Chan's room

"Please show your love and support for ChangBin's "Can't Live Without ChangBin" hahahaha"

STAY.... Do what Chan says. This song is so cute


STAYs meme


If I name by YouTube Channel thinking about Changbin, channel name would be one among these Dwaekki, Seortell, kkulchong, Yoooh, I am Horse etc., 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


Chan and Changbin Hugging STAY



Chan hugging Changbin

"If you hug Changbin, it's so full, cozy and warm"
                                                       -Bang Chan 2021


Mr. Bang Christopher Chan... I'm jealous 😤


Chan and Bin discussing Aussie Accent


Source: 1009__je0n


Chan said "Stream God's Menu"



This Chan's room got 3M+ viewers and Chan is trending #1 on Twitter in Indonesia with 388K+  Tweets. Even after 3 hours Chan is trending in #1.


Watch Chan's Room Ep 95 here


Thank you

Get Cool~

HyunJinius :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL