Views

Stray Kids is coming back

 

Stray Kids are reported to make a comeback in 2nd quarter i.e April to June. 

So, it's 2nd Full album????


It's Uncle Roger again

"only five star Michelin Uncle Roger know is Felix from stray kids"


Full Video

Uncle Roger retweeted a STAY' Tweet

Need to review Stray Kids cooking soon! 😂 here

Stray Kids' My Pace reached 100M. 

  • It's their 4th MV to reach 100. 
  • 4th K-pop boy group to reach this spot
  • 1st 4th generation K-pop boy band to reach this spot
  • 2nd 4th generation K-Pop band to reach this spot


My Pace Message


My Pace 100mill views🧡🎉

There's no need to rush, my pace!
Don't compare yourself with others, it's okay to run slower🎶 Please say something to STAY to celebrate achieving 100mill views for "My Pace"!

Chan:
My Pace didn't have to rush to get to 100 million viewsssssss! ㅠㅠ Thanks to our STAY we have received another big gift~ Thank you so much for listening to My Pace alot and for showing a lot of interest!

LeeKnow:
It feels very strange that our 2nd music video after debut got 100 million views. I remember a lot of episodes from the music video shooting. I think I have especially more memories (that I remember). The tunnel scene, the constant running too haha It's really not easy to get 100 million views, but a lot of people watched it. It makes me happy because I feel like we're getting compliments for the efforts we've made! We are really thankful and we'll become and show you SKZ with an even better performances/image/side. Thank you STAY!

Changbin:
Uh., My Pace also got to 100 million views... STAY you are really amazing...
It's been a while since My Pace came out and I am thankful that it still gets a lot of love and support. Memories of My Pace schedules, promotions and the music video shoots keeps coming to mind and it makes me happy ㅎ ㅎ
Following this pace "Yeah this is it, let's go"

Hyunjin:
Thank you for getting My Pace to 100 million views❣ We had a lot of fun shooting the music video and thanks to all of you watching. The music video has became more meaningfulㅎㅎAt this time, I wish I could run to STAY the same way (when filming), thank you😘

Han:
I’m so happy that so many people have given love to our songs. I’m also really thankful that we can really feel and see it with our own eyes
I’m happy that it has became our reason to keep doing music.
Thanks for always giving us happy memories I love you STAY!!
We will keep on working hard!! 

Felix:
STAY! My Pace hit 100 million views!!
We got up to 100 million views~ 
We are really thankful for reaching 100 million views. All the members gained strength and we will continue to grow together with STAY! We won't stop and we're always willing to surprise you in every single way!
We love you STAY!

Seungmin:
My Pace has already reached 100 million views...!
God's Menu, Back Door and Miroh are still hard for me to believe, and now that I've heard this good news, the first thing that comes to mind is that I need to work harder. We won't be in a hurry and we'll continue to walk our own path in our own cool way!
Thank you so so so much to everyone who watched and enjoyed the music video.^_^ Please look forward to us! 

I.N:
If you add My Pace who has reached 100 million views ,that's already 4 music videos.... Woah... Really, thank you so much STAY... This really feels like a dream... My goal after debut was to get 100 million views... And now we already have 4... I think STAY are my driving force/motivation that makes my dreams come true. I want to be that kind of person to STAY, and I will try to be that kind of person! We are always really thankful, and I will work even harder as a Stray Kids member and as I.N. Thank you once again!!

Translation credits goes to Stray Kids Cloud9 on Twitter

Thank you

Have a great day and sleep well

Reporter HyunJinius 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more

SKZOO POP-UP IN SEOUL